Personal data policy
The company ETABLISSEMENTS J. BRACQ SA (as defined in article 1 below), operating under the brand name Maison 1889, offers for sale high-end ready-to-wear and accessory items on its website www.maison1889.fr/com and in its physical partner boutiques.
In order to offer for sale, sell and deliver its products, ETABLISSEMENTS J. BRACQ SA collects personal data from the users of its Internet site, and from its customers during purchases made in the physical sales outlets.
ETABLISSEMENTS J. BRACQ SA, as the data controller, undertakes to comply with the provisions of Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of personal data.
The customer is informed that certain data must be collected by ETABLISSEMENTS J. BRACQ SA in order to provide its services. If the client does not wish to communicate this data, ETABLISSEMENTS J. BRACQ SA will not be able to perform its services.
The Data Controller
The person in charge of processing, who collects the personal data and implements the data processing is :
ETABLISSEMENTS J. BRACQ SA, a company with a capital of 173.880 € whose head office is in Caudry, ZI 4. Rue de l’Europe; registered in the trade register under the number: 1961B50030 DOUAI FRANCE; EEC identification FR69 686 120 304
Personal data collection
ETABLISSEMENTS J. BRACQ SA collects personal data from users on the www.maison1889.fr/com website and during purchases in partner stores.
The personal data that may be collected are the following:
user account data : namely the data that the User provides when creating an account by filling out the registration form (first name, last name, billing and delivery addresses, email address, cell phone number, password for the customer account);
personal data of the user when he enters them in his customer account: date of birth, size of clothing and shoes;
transaction data : designate the data that the user informs when he/she makes purchases, such as his/her telephone number, address, e-mail address and information relating to his/her payment method;
exchange made with
navigation data: means the data that the Publisher collects during the User’s navigation on the Site, such as the date and time of the connection and/or navigation, the type of browser, the language of the browser, the User’s IP address, location data and geolocation.
Data relating to payment methods (credit card number, expiration date, authorization number, security code) are collected directly by our banking service providers and Paypal.
Third-party providers of applications, tools, gadgets and plug-ins on our website and mobile application, as well as networks on which we publish editorial and promotional content (such as Facebook and Instagram) may also use automated means, linked to centers of interest and context, to collect user data (interactions with functions and profiling of online activity). This data is collected directly by these providers and/or third parties and is subject to their policies. To the extent permitted by applicable law, ETABLISSEMENTS J. BRACQ SA is not responsible for the practices of these providers and third parties.
Purposes of collection of personal data
The Data collected in the context of the use of the site of the application or in the physical stores are subject to processing in order to meet the purposes described in the table below.
The regulations in force protect the privacy of users and require any data controller to be able to justify a legitimate basis for such processing. The regulation thus provides among the legal bases for processing:
- the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, such as a sales contract. For example, some of the customer’s personal data is necessary to deliver the goods, manage the customer account and make returns;
- the respect of a legal obligation, in particular accounting by the conservation of invoices;
- prior consent of the person concerned ;
- the legitimate interest of the data controller, while respecting the rights and freedoms of users. For example, the improvement of the customer experience or the prevention of fraud may justify the collection of data.
The user has the right to modify his personal data and to withdraw his consent at any time by logging into his customer account.
Providers with access to users’ personal data
The personal data collected is transmitted to the service providers of ETABLISSEMENTS J. BRACQ SA, who may carry out processing on behalf of ETABLISSEMENTS J. BRACQ SA (subcontractors) and/or their own account (data recipients).
The recipients of the data are :
- Paypal, payment providers
- any police or administrative authority in the context of judicial requests concerning the fight against fraud
- customs services and providers in case of delivery abroad.
- preparation, shipping of orders and return of products.
- improving the content of the sites.
- technical maintenance and development of the website and internal applications of ETABLISSEMENTS J. BRACQ SA, including the entities that execute orders and provide web hosting, information storage, email service providers, as well as analysis and tag management services such as Google Analytics
ETABLISSEMENTS J. BRACQ SA’s subcontractors may have access to the data collected for :
ETABLISSEMENTS J. BRACQ SA may also share the personal data of customers with a customer account in its physical stores. Their access is limited to orders placed by the customer.
Users’ rights to their personal information
In accordance with Articles 14 to 22 of Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, any natural person using the Maison 1889 website has the right to exercise the following rights:
- A right to access, rectify and delete the data collected,
- A right to object to the processing of your data
- A right to restrict processing,
- A right to portability of collected data
- Can formulate directives relating to the conservation, the erasure and the communication of his personal data after his death in accordance with article 40-1 of the law 78-17 of January 6, 1978
Finally, if ETABLISSEMENTS J. BRACQ SA detects a violation of personal data likely to generate a high risk for the rights and freedoms of its users, it commits to inform the concerned users as soon as possible.
The user can exercise all these rights by logging into his customer area, by contacting the customer service at email@example.com or by mail to MAISON 1889 – 5 rue de l’Europe ZI – 59540 Caudry, France.
The user will have to join to his request a proof of identity.
In case of no answer or unsatisfactory answer, the user can contact the control authority of his country of residence, for France, the CNIL: https://www.cnil.fr/
Data retention period
User data will not be retained beyond the period strictly necessary for the purposes set forth herein and in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. In this regard, data used for prospecting purposes may be retained for a maximum of 3 years from the closing of the user’s account or the last contact of the prospect concerned. The user’s data is deleted when the retention periods expire. Nevertheless, the data may be archived beyond the periods provided for the needs of research, the establishment, and the prosecution of criminal offenses for the sole purpose of allowing, as necessary, the provision of these data to the judicial authority.
Archiving implies that these data will be anonymous and will no longer be available online but will be extracted and stored on an autonomous and secure medium.
Security measures for collected personal data
In its capacity as data controller, ETABLISSEMENTS J. BRACQ SA undertakes to take all necessary precautions to preserve the security and confidentiality of the data and, in particular, to prevent them from being altered, distorted or accessed by unauthorized third parties. ETABLISSEMENTS J. BRACQ SA has concluded service contracts with partners who have a certain expertise in the field of data protection. All data is hosted in France or in the European Union.
Payment service providers
The payment of purchases on the website is made either via Paypal or by bank transfer.
Paypal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, is a Luxembourg limited partnership with shares, registered with the R.C.S. of Luxembourg under the number B118349, whose registered office is located at 22-24, Boulevard Royal – L-2449 Luxembourg. For any information, the Customer can consult the following website: https://www.paypal.com.
ETABLISSEMENTS J. BRACQ SA does not have access to the payment data of the customers.
However, the user can choose to save his payment card data in his customer account. These data are not stored by ETABLISSEMENTS J. BRACQ SA, but by Paypal. The user can modify or delete these bank details at any time by logging into his customer account.
Cookies, TAGS and tracers
When browsing our website and mobile application, information relating to the browsing of the user’s terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.), may be recorded through files called “Cookies”.
The cookie makes it possible to carry out a follow-up of the navigation or an analysis of the user’s behavior, and in particular:
- to measure the traffic on our website and our application, as well as their content;
- to save customer account information when the user is logged in;
- to save the shopping cart for 30 minutes ;
- customize the display of the content available to the user.
The user can modify his preferences in terms of cookies, through the navigation software used:
- Safari: http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/3.0/fr/9277.html ,
- Chrome : http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647 ,
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies ,
- Internet Explorer : http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies ,
- iOS : https://support.apple.com/fr-fr/HT201265
The user can also oppose the deposit of cookies by the website http://www.youronlinechoices.com/fr/controler-ses-cookies/.
The official Facebook and Instagram accounts of Maison 1889 may allow users to post their content. The user is informed that the content published on these social networks can be seen by any third party, and that increased vigilance is required from users when they provide certain personal data on these sites or applications such as financial data, address or any sensitive data. Maison 1889 is in no way responsible for any damage caused by third parties due to or resulting from the publication of their personal data by users.
Links to third party sites
The website and the application may provide links to sites, applications and services other than those of Maison 1889 that may be operated by third-party companies. ETABLISSEMENTS J. BRACQ SA is not responsible for the processing of personal data by these third-party sites. The user should consult the personal data protection policies.